Accessibility Statement Air Liquide Cryolor
Cryolor undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, it shall implement the strategy and actions detailed in its multi-year plan which is currently being drawn up.
This declaration of accessibility applies to cryolor.
The Cryolor website is not compliant with RGAA 4.1 Double-A (AA) level due to the non-conformities and deviations listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis reveals that the compliance rate is 70%:
- 35 compliant criteria
- 15 non-compliant criteria
- 56 non-applicable criteria
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages:
- The alternative text of the logo on footer is not relevant enough.
- The contrast of some text against the background is insufficient.
- The contrast of the border of the search field against the background is insufficient.
- The title of certain links does not make it possible to understand the destination.
- The opening of the modal window is not vocalized by the screen reader.
- The language selector is not fully accessible.
- There is no audio indication that we go to the next step and that the new fields are displayed on the "Contact" page.
- The document code is invalid.
- Empty title tags are present in the code.
- The components of some pages contain attributes used to present information in the source code.
- The focus is not visible on some site elements.
- Form fields do not have a label, only a placeholder.
- The title of the search button on the "Our addresses" page is not relevant.
- Some form fields on the "Contact" page do not have an autocomplete attribute.
- The tabbing order does not always follow an inconsistent path.
- Some PDF documents are not accessible.
Derogations for disproportionate burden
No derogation identified
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
No content not subject to the accessibility obligation
ESTABLISHMENT OF THIS DECLARATION OF ACCESSIBILITY
This statement was made on 31/01/2023.
Technologies used for the website development:
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- Google Chrome with NVDA
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- WCAG - Contrast checker
- Accessible Color Picker
- Axe DevTools - Web Accessibility Testing
- Assistant RGAA
- PDF Accessibility Checker (PAC) 2021
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity:
- Contact Us
- Legal notice
- Cryogenic storage
- Our locations
- Corporate Responsability
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
- Send a message via our contact form (Website / Report a technical issue)
This procedure is to be applied in the following case:
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the Defender of Rights
- Send a mail by post (free of charge, do not put a stamp): Défenseur des droits Libre réponse 71120 75342 Paris CEDEX 07