Through our Corporate Diversity Program, all our job offers are opened to disabled people.
Talent is much more than skills. Our employees, through their know-how, their passion and their commitment, are our strength. To meet our customers’ satisfaction in more than 80 countries, we need a great diversity of talents with a long-term approach to build the perennity of our business.
You grow, we grow
At CRYOLOR, we strongly believe that a career should be managed by the company for the development of our employees’ skills. Thanks to our Mobility policy (function & geographic), we highly encourage our employees to take the lead of their career path, for our success.
Our Human Resources Team has a global and transverse function and commits to accompany our employees to build their career development.
Let our company grow thanks to our employees’ ingenuity & commitment.
Our Human Resources have either a global and transversal approach: they strive to help our employees to manage their career, through frequent “career review” interviews.
Our Managers supervise as well their progression diligently, through daily active & professional listening, and formalize annual reviews on their performance.
CRYOLOR strives to enable its internal stakeholders to give the best of themselves.
The 8 Golden rules of talent management
- Get the right people at the right place
- Evaluate performance using fair and non-discriminating criteria
- Identify, develop and recognize expertise
- Award performance
- Guarantee a safe working environment, based on trust & ethics
- Maintain or training program to all our employees in order to improve global performance
- Develop our employees on a long-term carreer plan
- Encourage Diversity